Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries worldwide. Our wide portfolio of Swedish, natural, innovative beauty products are marketed through a sales force of approximately 3.6 million independent consultants, who together create annual sales exceeding some €1.5 billion.
- Around 1.5 billion Euros in annual sales.
- Over 3 million Oriflame Consultants.
- Operations in more than 60 countries.
- Around 7,500 employees.
- Wide portfolio of approximately 1,000 Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products
- Catalogues distributed in 40 languages.
- Global R&D Centre with more than 100 scientists.
- Own production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India.
- Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
- Corporate offices in Luxembourg and Switzerland.
- Listed on the Nasdaq OMX Exchange since March 2004.